Privacy and Security
RM Studio LTD is committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties.
What we do and do not collect
We may collect the following information:
▪ Your name
▪ Contact information including email address and telephone number
▪ Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
▪ Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do not collect the following information:
▪ We do not retain or store your credit/debit card details
▪ We do not store any financial information of customers
What we do With the Information we Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
▪ Internal record keeping.
▪ We may use the information to improve our products and services.
▪ We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.